- I rarely tweet, but this one is worth it @colla_voce twitter.com/colla_voce/sta… 3 months ago
- Classical Music from the Inside Out: Park Avenue Chamber Symphony thousandfoldecho.com/2016/02/12/cla… https://t.co/5LVlJxUTKG 6 months ago
- 10 tips for Musical Entrepreneurs thousandfoldecho.com/2016/01/18/10-… 7 months ago
- Enter discount code MERRY for 2 for 1 tickets tomorrow night! - eepurl.com/bK7WWX 8 months ago
- Wow, @musica_nuova made the Guardian, in passing. A good read: gu.com/p/4f2g7/stw 8 months ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Cheating death: a review of Bruckner, Rattle, and the Berliner Philharmoniker at Carnegie, 2/24/12
- The best seat in the house? A review of the Minnesota Orchestra, Stephen Hough, Osmo Vänskä, Carnegie, 10/26/2011
- Einstein on the Beach at BAM
- From Silent Spring to a furious Fifth (plus: Tchaikovsky's forgotten lyrics)
- The "Sublime-O-Meter"
Legalese© Thousandfoldecho.com, 2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Any views expressed are solely those of the author, and do not represent the views of the author's current or former employers.
Tag Archives: Cafe Moomah
I’m sitting in the magical little Moomah cafe in Tribeca, a neighborhood that out Manhattans Manhattan. There are white Christmas lights on the ceiling, and framed artwork in the style of Moomah’s clientele, mostly Tribeca’s well-to-do mommy’s and their offspring. … Continue reading