Just when I finish writing about how the Internet affects the musician’s brain, I come across this. Enjoy!
- I rarely tweet, but this one is worth it @colla_voce twitter.com/colla_voce/sta… 5 months ago
- Classical Music from the Inside Out: Park Avenue Chamber Symphony thousandfoldecho.com/2016/02/12/cla… https://t.co/5LVlJxUTKG 8 months ago
- 10 tips for Musical Entrepreneurs thousandfoldecho.com/2016/01/18/10-… 9 months ago
- Enter discount code MERRY for 2 for 1 tickets tomorrow night! - eepurl.com/bK7WWX 10 months ago
- Wow, @musica_nuova made the Guardian, in passing. A good read: gu.com/p/4f2g7/stw 10 months ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Why Opera Companies Charge Audition Fees and Why You Should Pay Them
- Nelson Freire, where have you been all my life?
- Apart from that, Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play? (Mahler, Adès, Alan Gilbert, NYPO)
- Leaving Classical Singer
- The best seat in the house? A review of the Minnesota Orchestra, Stephen Hough, Osmo Vänskä, Carnegie, 10/26/2011
Legalese© Thousandfoldecho.com, 2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Any views expressed are solely those of the author, and do not represent the views of the author's current or former employers.