- Remembering #mandela with the music that brought down #apartheid Amandla!: youtu.be/9rD6LxhZuuc 2 days ago
- A light in Minnesota @mnopera eepurl.com/JXXGD 6 days ago
- RT @AuditionsPlus: To Institutionalize or Not? What financial structure does your next project need. Read the A+ Blog w @AmandaKeilMusic ht… 1 week ago
- Too bad, #Two Boys nblo.gs/R2HEJ 4 weeks ago
- RT @JDavidsonNYC: Two Boys: some ravishing music but it's an internet opera that feels like it's running an early on version of MS-DOS. htt… 1 month ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Anton and the hard sell
- !@#&^%$!!!!!! (Cellphone halts Mahler's Ninth mid-movement)
- The Big Bang Theory
- Urgent petition: save some of Germany's finest orchestras!
- NYC Opera, Boeing, and the "runaway shop"
- Nelson Freire, where have you been all my life?
- Sunday morning listening
- Herbert Breslin: My Boss, My Friend
- Imprinting: a review of Britten's War Requiem, Noseda, LSO, Avery Fisher Hall, 10/23/11
- How to attract young people to classical music concerts
thousandfold echo by thousandfoldecho.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at thousandfoldecho.com. Any views expressed are solely those of the author, and do not represent the views of the author's current or former employers.