- Remembering #mandela with the music that brought down #apartheid Amandla!: youtu.be/9rD6LxhZuuc 4 hours ago
- A light in Minnesota @mnopera eepurl.com/JXXGD 4 days ago
- RT @AuditionsPlus: To Institutionalize or Not? What financial structure does your next project need. Read the A+ Blog w @AmandaKeilMusic ht… 1 week ago
- Too bad, #Two Boys nblo.gs/R2HEJ 3 weeks ago
- RT @JDavidsonNYC: Two Boys: some ravishing music but it's an internet opera that feels like it's running an early on version of MS-DOS. htt… 1 month ago
Top Posts & Pages
- !@#&^%$!!!!!! (Cellphone halts Mahler's Ninth mid-movement)
- From Silent Spring to a furious Fifth (plus: Tchaikovsky's forgotten lyrics)
- L'Enfant et les Sortilèges - the movie!
- Patron X, we're on your side
- Cheating death: a review of Bruckner, Rattle, and the Berliner Philharmoniker at Carnegie, 2/24/12
- Nelson Freire, where have you been all my life?
- Worst. Audience. Ever.
- Tony Amato, A Remembrance
thousandfold echo by thousandfoldecho.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at thousandfoldecho.com. Any views expressed are solely those of the author, and do not represent the views of the author's current or former employers.