- RT @Operatoonity: All fall down - parterre box has obtained a memo sent to artists' managers in which AGMA Executive Director Alan G... htt… 1 day ago
- @Kriegetweets, I'm flattered that @nyphil is totally blowing me up. :-) 3 days ago
- Best prep for the @nyphil #nielsenproject yet, the composer's own words: gu.com/p/3n7qj/tw via @guardian 3 days ago
- Musica Nuova in 2013, 2014, and beyond eepurl.com/OBCan 4 days ago
- C4 Concerts this Week nblo.gs/Unxyp 4 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Einstein on the Beach at BAM
- American Classical Orchestra kicks off HANDELFEST with a Children's Concert
- To Latvia with Love
- Hire Me
- !@#&^%$!!!!!! (Cellphone halts Mahler's Ninth mid-movement)
- Musical chairs: a review of Iván Fischer, András Schiff, Budapest Festival Orchestra, Carnegie Hall, 10/28/11
- How to attract young people to classical music concerts
- Cheating death: a review of Bruckner, Rattle, and the Berliner Philharmoniker at Carnegie, 2/24/12
thousandfold echo by thousandfoldecho.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at thousandfoldecho.com. Any views expressed are solely those of the author, and do not represent the views of the author's current or former employers.
Tag Archives: Edvard Grieg
How I wish they would come to the C train….. But ever notice how most of the crowd is, by force, also the players in these things? Hmm, like classical music itself, just playing for ourselves….