- South African Music nblo.gs/RQXcF 2 hours ago
- Remembering #mandela with the music that brought down #apartheid Amandla!: youtu.be/9rD6LxhZuuc 3 days ago
- A light in Minnesota @mnopera eepurl.com/JXXGD 1 week ago
- RT @AuditionsPlus: To Institutionalize or Not? What financial structure does your next project need. Read the A+ Blog w @AmandaKeilMusic ht… 1 week ago
- Too bad, #Two Boys nblo.gs/R2HEJ 4 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Anton and the hard sell
- Urgent petition: save some of Germany's finest orchestras!
- Everyone's a critic! "Popera," Rebecca Black, and Simon Cowell
- South African Music
- Carlos, we hardly knew ye
- NYC Opera, Boeing, and the "runaway shop"
- !@#&^%$!!!!!! (Cellphone halts Mahler's Ninth mid-movement)
- Review: Peter Oundjian, Toronto Symphony, Carnegie Hall, 3/27/11
- Nelson Freire, where have you been all my life?
- Sunday morning listening
thousandfold echo by thousandfoldecho.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at thousandfoldecho.com. Any views expressed are solely those of the author, and do not represent the views of the author's current or former employers.
Tag Archives: Edvard Grieg
How I wish they would come to the C train….. But ever notice how most of the crowd is, by force, also the players in these things? Hmm, like classical music itself, just playing for ourselves….