- The perfect post-Father's Day treat, kinda. eepurl.com/AWEu1 5 days ago
- Sunday Morning Listening: La Cheminee Du Roi Rene nblo.gs/M29LC 1 week ago
- Sunday Morning Listening: Other music for Spring nblo.gs/LOFdG 2 weeks ago
- Musica Nuova concerts in June #earlymusic eepurl.com/Abm2X 2 weeks ago
- Congratulations Grant Herreid! earlymusic.org/2013-laurette-… #earlymusic 2 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Hire Me
- !@#&^%$!!!!!! (Cellphone halts Mahler's Ninth mid-movement)
- Patron X, we're on your side
- New gold from the vaults
- Rebecca Black: The Secret Interview
- Review: New York City Opera, Monodramas, 3/26/11
- Sunday Morning Listening: La Cheminee Du Roi Rene
- Musical chairs: a review of Iván Fischer, András Schiff, Budapest Festival Orchestra, Carnegie Hall, 10/28/11
- To Latvia with Love
thousandfold echo by thousandfoldecho.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at thousandfoldecho.com. Any views expressed are solely those of the author, and do not represent the views of the author's current or former employers.
Tag Archives: Edvard Grieg
How I wish they would come to the C train….. But ever notice how most of the crowd is, by force, also the players in these things? Hmm, like classical music itself, just playing for ourselves….