- @operacandy, great post, but I'm with @OPERAAmerica @yaptracker @classicalsinger on #stoppredatory audition fees: thousandfoldecho.com/2014/10/17/why… 5 days ago
- Why Opera Companies Charge Audition Fees and Why You Should Pay Them nblo.gs/10ICqp 5 days ago
- @PolishCuisine You coming to Sunnyside tonight?? 6 days ago
- The Joy In Singing Award: Save Oct. 29 for Tami Petty: eepurl.com/5om0f Wonderful artist to win this honor! 1 week ago
- Tickets on Sale for the Music of Schütz - eepurl.com/4IBsn 2 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Why Opera Companies Charge Audition Fees and Why You Should Pay Them
- !@#&^%$!!!!!! (Cellphone halts Mahler's Ninth mid-movement)
- How to attract young people to classical music concerts
- Breathless, baseless BSO speculation
- L'Enfant et les Sortilèges - the movie!
- C4 Concerts this week
- Juilliard says there are too many musicians!
- The best seat in the house? A review of the Minnesota Orchestra, Stephen Hough, Osmo Vänskä, Carnegie, 10/26/2011
- Hire Me
Legalese© Thousandfoldecho.com, 2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Any views expressed are solely those of the author, and do not represent the views of the author's current or former employers.
Tag Archives: Cafe Moomah
I’m sitting in the magical little Moomah cafe in Tribeca, a neighborhood that out Manhattans Manhattan. There are white Christmas lights on the ceiling, and framed artwork in the style of Moomah’s clientele, mostly Tribeca’s well-to-do mommy’s and their offspring. … Continue reading