- Implications for classical musicians as well: The joy of telling people how much money you make boingboing.net/2014/05/14/wha… 2 months ago
- Sarah Brightman to Pay $52 Million To Be First Singer In Space artsjournal.com/2014/06/sarah-… 3 months ago
- @nightafternight Qu'est-ce que c'est 'barracuda'? 3 months ago
- We could sing this on Thursday, but not this way. Check out the lyrics! youtube.com/watch?v=leoMKm… 3 months ago
- Congrats! @HamptonJon @PacificBoychoir 3 months ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Lorraine Hunt Lieberson died today
- The "Sublime-O-Meter"
- The best seat in the house? A review of the Minnesota Orchestra, Stephen Hough, Osmo Vänskä, Carnegie, 10/26/2011
- Mahlergate: the moral of the story is...?
- More thoughts on building your mailing list
- Sunday morning listening: Ives, Psalm 90
- Cheating death: a review of Bruckner, Rattle, and the Berliner Philharmoniker at Carnegie, 2/24/12
- Too bad, #Two Boys
Legalese© Thousandfoldecho.com, 2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Any views expressed are solely those of the author, and do not represent the views of the author's current or former employers.
Tag Archives: Cafe Moomah
I’m sitting in the magical little Moomah cafe in Tribeca, a neighborhood that out Manhattans Manhattan. There are white Christmas lights on the ceiling, and framed artwork in the style of Moomah’s clientele, mostly Tribeca’s well-to-do mommy’s and their offspring. … Continue reading