- RT @guardian: Songbirds in decline – a tragedy for Britain's culture, as well as its environment gu.com/p/3zcv3/tw 1 week ago
- Best quote from @CDDC Earth without art is just "Eh"! 1 week ago
- Grantwriting Tips from Fiction Writers nblo.gs/VJNRB 2 weeks ago
- #sunnyside pride! Jimmy Van Bramer Is City Council’s Arts Champion, via @nytimes nyti.ms/PHBovf 2 weeks ago
- RT @CrossEyedPiano: "the Bieberization of arts journalism" - Music Criticism Has Degenerated Into Lifestyle Reporting http://t.co/fD375woUi… 3 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Breathless, baseless BSO speculation
- Kurtag, where have you been all my life?
- Hire Me
- !@#&^%$!!!!!! (Cellphone halts Mahler's Ninth mid-movement)
- To Latvia with Love
- Sunday Morning Listening: Honegger, Pastorale d'été
- Juilliard says there are too many musicians!
- Sunday morning listening: Ives, Psalm 90
- Apart from that, Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play? (Mahler, Adès, Alan Gilbert, NYPO)
thousandfold echo by thousandfoldecho.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at thousandfoldecho.com. Any views expressed are solely those of the author, and do not represent the views of the author's current or former employers.
Tag Archives: Cafe Moomah
I’m sitting in the magical little Moomah cafe in Tribeca, a neighborhood that out Manhattans Manhattan. There are white Christmas lights on the ceiling, and framed artwork in the style of Moomah’s clientele, mostly Tribeca’s well-to-do mommy’s and their offspring. … Continue reading