- On Talking to the Audience nblo.gs/12K1bx 2 weeks ago
- Remember Christmas? Here's what we did with the #schutzbucketchallenge, and glimpses of things to come - eepurl.com/baqQOT 1 month ago
- Observations from my first family concert nblo.gs/129jma 1 month ago
- This weekend, we wish you a merry Schützmas! - eepurl.com/-h_oX 1 month ago
- RT @musica_nuova: Thank you all! Though another $69 will get @lizamalamut tromboning in the streets. igg.me/p/the-schutz-b… #indiegogo 1 month ago
Top Posts & Pages
- NYC Opera, Boeing, and the "runaway shop"
- Einstein on the Beach at BAM
- On Talking to the Audience
- What I learned from Jerry Hadley
- !@#&^%$!!!!!! (Cellphone halts Mahler's Ninth mid-movement)
- Breathless, baseless BSO speculation
- Cheating death: a review of Bruckner, Rattle, and the Berliner Philharmoniker at Carnegie, 2/24/12
Legalese© Thousandfoldecho.com, 2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Any views expressed are solely those of the author, and do not represent the views of the author's current or former employers.
Tag Archives: Cafe Moomah
I’m sitting in the magical little Moomah cafe in Tribeca, a neighborhood that out Manhattans Manhattan. There are white Christmas lights on the ceiling, and framed artwork in the style of Moomah’s clientele, mostly Tribeca’s well-to-do mommy’s and their offspring. … Continue reading