- 80% at 8 days to go? That must mean something. #schutzbucketchallenge igg.me/at/schutzbucke… 2 days ago
- We are $365 away from a campaign milestone. From the @WQXR playbook, that's just $1 a day. igg.me/at/schutzbucke… #schutbucketchallenge 3 days ago
- Funny, I don’t feel innovative nblo.gs/11ALa5 4 days ago
- @pkay225 thank you for a truoy meaningful show of support! I can't 'like' enough! @musica_nuova 1 week ago
- We think great #music is for everyone. #schutzbucketchallenge @musica_nuova eepurl.com/8Elav 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Funny, I don't feel innovative
- !@#&^%$!!!!!! (Cellphone halts Mahler's Ninth mid-movement)
- The best seat in the house? A review of the Minnesota Orchestra, Stephen Hough, Osmo Vänskä, Carnegie, 10/26/2011
- Worst. Audience. Ever.
- Sunday Morning Listening: Chausson, Poème de l'amour et de la mer
- Apart from that, Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play? (Mahler, Adès, Alan Gilbert, NYPO)
- Juilliard says there are too many musicians!
- To Latvia with Love
Legalese© Thousandfoldecho.com, 2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Any views expressed are solely those of the author, and do not represent the views of the author's current or former employers.
Tag Archives: Cafe Moomah
I’m sitting in the magical little Moomah cafe in Tribeca, a neighborhood that out Manhattans Manhattan. There are white Christmas lights on the ceiling, and framed artwork in the style of Moomah’s clientele, mostly Tribeca’s well-to-do mommy’s and their offspring. … Continue reading