- RT @guerillaopera: We will livestream the World Premiere of #Rumi Opera on Thursday! Watch @ ow.ly/l7sog #GiverofLight #newopera 3 days ago
- Sunday morning listening: Ives, Psalm 90 nblo.gs/Lnnw1 3 days ago
- @carnegiehall + #philadelphiaorchestra + #barbarahannigan = mind blown 4 days ago
- Talking to David Devan @operaphila, Brindisi never gets old: youtube.com/watch?v=_zmwRi… via @youtube 1 week ago
- @nightafternight my old teach! Fascinating music and great guy. 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- What I learned from Jerry Hadley
- !@#&^%$!!!!!! (Cellphone halts Mahler's Ninth mid-movement)
- 3 Operas, 3 Bars
- Mahlergate: the moral of the story is...?
- Hire Me
- Einstein on the Beach at BAM
- Patron X, we're on your side
- New gold from the vaults
- Apart from that, Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play? (Mahler, Adès, Alan Gilbert, NYPO)
thousandfold echo by thousandfoldecho.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at thousandfoldecho.com. Any views expressed are solely those of the author, and do not represent the views of the author's current or former employers.
Tag Archives: Cafe Moomah
I’m sitting in the magical little Moomah cafe in Tribeca, a neighborhood that out Manhattans Manhattan. There are white Christmas lights on the ceiling, and framed artwork in the style of Moomah’s clientele, mostly Tribeca’s well-to-do mommy’s and their offspring. … Continue reading