- Bostridge’s Winter Journey thousandfoldecho.com/2015/03/02/bos… 4 hours ago
- Don't open the 6th door Judith, it's the men's room! @MetOpera #BluebeardsCastle 1 week ago
- Amen @overgrownpath Stop trying to serve everybody, instead just serve... overgrownpath.com/2015/01/stop-t… 2 weeks ago
- @Ianbostridge launches #winterreise book tour on eave of snowstorm. What a stunt. 4 weeks ago
- On Talking to the Audience nblo.gs/12K1bx 1 month ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Bostridge's Winter Journey
- Gotham Chamber Opera's Orientale at LPR
- From Silent Spring to a furious Fifth (plus: Tchaikovsky's forgotten lyrics)
- Why Opera Companies Charge Audition Fees and Why You Should Pay Them
- NYC Opera, Boeing, and the "runaway shop"
- Juilliard says there are too many musicians!
- Herbert Breslin: My Boss, My Friend
- Einstein on the Beach at BAM
- Sunday Morning Listening: Chausson, Poème de l'amour et de la mer
Legalese© Thousandfoldecho.com, 2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Any views expressed are solely those of the author, and do not represent the views of the author's current or former employers.
Tag Archives: Cafe Moomah
I’m sitting in the magical little Moomah cafe in Tribeca, a neighborhood that out Manhattans Manhattan. There are white Christmas lights on the ceiling, and framed artwork in the style of Moomah’s clientele, mostly Tribeca’s well-to-do mommy’s and their offspring. … Continue reading