- RT @Operatoonity: All fall down - parterre box has obtained a memo sent to artists' managers in which AGMA Executive Director Alan G... htt… 3 days ago
- @Kriegetweets, I'm flattered that @nyphil is totally blowing me up. :-) 5 days ago
- Best prep for the @nyphil #nielsenproject yet, the composer's own words: gu.com/p/3n7qj/tw via @guardian 5 days ago
- Musica Nuova in 2013, 2014, and beyond eepurl.com/OBCan 6 days ago
- C4 Concerts this Week nblo.gs/Unxyp 6 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- !@#&^%$!!!!!! (Cellphone halts Mahler's Ninth mid-movement)
- What I learned from Jerry Hadley
- Lorraine Hunt Lieberson died today
- From Silent Spring to a furious Fifth (plus: Tchaikovsky's forgotten lyrics)
- Business ideas for entrepreneurial musicians
- Cheating death: a review of Bruckner, Rattle, and the Berliner Philharmoniker at Carnegie, 2/24/12
thousandfold echo by thousandfoldecho.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at thousandfoldecho.com. Any views expressed are solely those of the author, and do not represent the views of the author's current or former employers.
Tag Archives: Cafe Moomah
I’m sitting in the magical little Moomah cafe in Tribeca, a neighborhood that out Manhattans Manhattan. There are white Christmas lights on the ceiling, and framed artwork in the style of Moomah’s clientele, mostly Tribeca’s well-to-do mommy’s and their offspring. … Continue reading