- RT @Operatoonity: All fall down - parterre box has obtained a memo sent to artists' managers in which AGMA Executive Director Alan G... htt… 11 hours ago
- @Kriegetweets, I'm flattered that @nyphil is totally blowing me up. :-) 2 days ago
- Best prep for the @nyphil #nielsenproject yet, the composer's own words: gu.com/p/3n7qj/tw via @guardian 2 days ago
- Musica Nuova in 2013, 2014, and beyond eepurl.com/OBCan 3 days ago
- C4 Concerts this Week nblo.gs/Unxyp 3 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
thousandfold echo by thousandfoldecho.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at thousandfoldecho.com. Any views expressed are solely those of the author, and do not represent the views of the author's current or former employers.
Category Archives: Music and Food
Kudos to Marcy Richardson for some sleek design!
With the dawning of a new month (and because I didn’t get my act together to do this for the new year), I’d like to make a promise to myself that I will keep for a while and probably abandon: … Continue reading
There’s the first of several jokes I have cooking for the Bruckner festival happening within the Lincoln Center Festival. (Hint: it’s not a celebration of the highway.) It seems like a heavy choice for the summer, meatloaf in July, if … Continue reading
One stop shopping here today, with a shout out to a favorite blog that happens to echo a great thought. Oh, if only all American orchestras could talk to the world the way the Minnesota Orchestra does, especially the contributions … Continue reading
Poison pixels are raging over at the Times, where food editor Amanda Hesser sat down to talk with Virginia Heffernan, who writes about pop culture and the Internet. Heffernan drew ire from her recent post on “the great clash” between … Continue reading
I’m sitting in the magical little Moomah cafe in Tribeca, a neighborhood that out Manhattans Manhattan. There are white Christmas lights on the ceiling, and framed artwork in the style of Moomah’s clientele, mostly Tribeca’s well-to-do mommy’s and their offspring. … Continue reading